Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Crap... changed the look

Lost all my links to the blogs I like to read most.

Crap crap crap.

Sharon, Allison and Tia - can you please leave me a comment that links back to your blogs so I can easily create new links? While I'm here - anyone else want theirs linked in? LOL. Tiffany, I've been meaning to do yours forever. Donna, your blog inspired me to try and change mine. How did that work out...lol

I'm going to bed - I need to be up really early. And apparently I need my sleep. Sheesh!

2 Comments:

  • Here you go :)

    http://happycatbert.typepad.com/sharons_so_called_life/

    By Blogger Sharon, At 10:25 AM  

  • Yeah, that's the thing about Blogger that finally drove me to Typepad (though I loved that Blogger is free): I'd lose all the links I'd set up when I changed templates. Made me nuts.

    Good updates. I'm sorry you and your family are going through the illness with your mother, but I'm VERY glad that you and your daughter were able to spend time there.

    xo

    http://deluzy/typepead.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home