Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, June 16, 2008

Touched

Tonight I received a note from the founder of our company wishing me well, encouraging me to spend as much time with my Mum as possible and allowing my team and colleagues to step in and support me through this time.

Wow.

This company is nothing short of amazing.

To that end I am trying to bring in one of my past employees. I have a project manager role available. It is a good job but I've had no luck filling it. She would be a perfect fit in that I know her work, she has a solid training background, she understands operations and she is used to being managed remotely. Culturally she would fit right in.

I am interviewing her at 9pm tonight and if all goes well I'll have others interviewing her while I am away. Fingers crossed. I want to do well for this company so I want to bring in good people. My performance is totally tied in to that of my team. I have a solid foundation behind me and now I have a chance to build. It's a nice place to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home