Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

So not ready

Ok... it's 9.40am. My flight is at 6.30pm. We need to leave here at 3pm.

I have not yet packed for myself.

I have a meeting to hand stuff off to my boss at 11am. I am not quite ready for that.

I have colour in my hair... yes vanity won over the need to get my work done.

My hubby is ticked with me and can't let it go... ie I'll be leaving the country with things not great between us. Crap.

I don't know what to wear on the flight.

We need to go to City Hall to get a consent form notarized letting me take Ms 8 out of the country

We did not get birthday invitations out for Ms 8... school will be done by the time we get back.

I am usually Ms. Organized plus when it comes to things like this... not this time around. I can't wait till I hit LA... I need some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home