Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

A New Low

No, not my weight although that is slowly creeping down (-48lbs).

The new low in bathroom issues. This morning I was out of control in terms of the bowels - it started at just after 5am. Explosive doesn't begin to describe it. The odour was truly noxious and direct a result of me adding in additional carbs yesterday. Lesson learned. Anyway, as per normal I spray the bathroom before I head back to bed which normally takes care of the problem.

About an hour later my husband gets out of bed feeling sick to his stomach due to the smell. He's always been sensitive to smells but this one is tough... there is very little I can do to control it. Can we move past this one? I don't know. This is big. What a turn off this must be for him. What a blow to the self esteem this is for me...

Crap. Sorry...too appropriate

Disclaimer: I don't normally post stuff like this but it is a reality of the DS and therefore I want to put it out there for those that are researching their options. It is merely a factor that needs to be taken into consideration. It is not an always thing and it doesn't happen to everyone. In some cases though it may have a significant impact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home