Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Eat, eat and eat

In an attempt to kick start the weight loss which is crawling along (.2lb up, .2 down, .3 up...see the pattern), I have made a very sincere effort to increase my protein intake... it really has been very low.

Today I ate

B: Protein Shake (21g)
S: slice of thick bologna (6)
L: pot roast (32g)... eaten over a 2 hour period
S: 1/2 cup trail mix (10)
S: 1/2 wholewheat tortilla with salmon mousse (9)
D: Herbed beef (30)

That makes a whopping 108g of protein which is more than double I managed to consume yesterday. It was really hard though... I seemed to be eating all the time. My goal is to convince my body it's not starving... hopefully I'll only need to do this for a few days and then I can back off a little.

I'm doing great with my water today.

Let's hope this will do the trick because I am becoming disheartened. I need to see some progress. I know it will happen - I am just trying to help it along. If this doesn't work I have some other strategies I'll try. I just need to figure out what my body needs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home