Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, January 05, 2007

Progress

Ok - so yesterday I managed 1.5 litres of water, that's at least 500ml short but a definite improvement on recent weeks.

I had my fortnightly (2 week) check up with my PCP... down 5lbs for the 2 weeks. While my PCP is happy that my weight loss has slowed down somewhat, I am not. It seems like such a slow rate of loss this early out. I would expect this in later months.

Oh well... it is what it is. I can only move forward from this. A blogger that I much admire (read her blog by clicking on the link to your right... Attraversiamo) recently wrote about plateaus and stalls. I think it's time to try some of her suggestions. Maybe eat more, change when I exercise... basically the message was mix it up somewhat and see what happens.

My next appointment is in 4 weeks time. I'm hoping that the loss will be a little more encouraging in that time frame.

3 Comments:

  • I'm glad to find another DS blogger -- and hope you don't mind that I've linked to your blog from mine!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:59 PM  

  • Not at all! I need to get my act together and link all the others I enjoy reading. Yours and Tia's I check regularly.

    By Blogger Aussieabroad, At 8:55 PM  

  • OH ... btw, mini-stalls DO happen this early out ... VERY common. Everyone tends to freak a little because none of us trusts our DSs to actually WORK yet -- we're too new to the process to trust the rhythm, everone's a little different, and of course most of us have a long history of stalls, regains, and so forth, and so the stalls are scary: "I'm going to be the only person on record for whom the DS failed!"

    You're so normal it's disgusting! :) Hugs to you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home