Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It finally happened

Public recognition that I had lost weight. One of my colleagues at work, whom I see very occasionally, happened to be in Toronto today as well. The look on her face and the request for a models spin was really kinda neat! I know I've lost weight but I don't see major differences yet. It felt so good! I walked around with a cheesy smile for hours. Mind you I was already in a good mood... the scale and moved down another 1lb which means that my body is starting to work with me again.

So all in all, I'm feeling significantly better. As long as I'm losing I'm in a happy place. The slow down so early out had me really worried and no doubt there will be further paranoid posts as I continue down this journey.

Time to go crash on the sofa. Today was day 3 back at work and I'm beat! I got up at 4.30am to ensure that bathroom issues weren't going to part of my reality this morning during my commute. I feel the impact of that decision now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home