Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, September 09, 2013

Today I ate...

The goal of the DS is to eat a significant amount of protein... this is typically where I start when I am reframing my eating plan.

In no way do I intend to use this blog to track my eating but if you're interested in what a typical DS diet consists of

Breakfast

3/4 BBQ Chicken Breast (who said breakfast must  = eggs)
Spcial K shake (there are better options but these were on hand)

Snack:

Oikos greek yoghurt...love the keylime flavour

Lunch:

Salad made with

Avacado
Sundried tomotoes
Red peppers
Chicken breast
Home made bacon bits
Spinach
Enoki mushrooms
Mango Chipolte dressing

All I can say is yum, yum and more yum.

Dinner

2 homemade tacos with cheese and refried beans...

I no longer prescribe to the concept that some foods are for certain times of the day only. As long as my body gets what it needs and I am enjoying it... I'm good.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home