Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, February 20, 2009

235lbs

Despite my gas inducing experience I have managed to stay fairly true to the eating plan of a Dser. Lots and lots of protein, nuts, an apple or two and my beloved high fat, high protein Starbucks coffees. The weight is definitely moving in the right direction.

I am under no false illusion of keeping up at this pace - this current pace is purely reflective of the first days of dieting. The body does good. The mind does good. The next few weeks will be the telling ones. Those first days that the scale moves up (and I know it will). Those first days when the scale doesn't move at all. These interruptions were always a challenge in my pre Dser, perpetual dieting days. They don't play with my mind as much these days but it'll be interesting to see since this is the first time since my DS that I have had to truly "restrict" myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home