Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Starving

Today I am being a good little DSer and taking the currently not shrinking butt to my Dr to get all the wonderful things I need (Iron, Flagyl) and a requisition for my blood work. I will then dutifully give up my arm to the female vampire downstairs.

Problem is that my appointment is at 10am. Assuming she is running on time the earliest I'm going to be able to eat is 10.45am. The thought of this alone is making my stomach gurgle and rumble in its tell-tale "feed me" way.

I tend to consume a large portion of my food in the mornings. Not sure why other than this is the time I am most hungry. To delay is going to really mess this body up.

I am so hungry right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home