Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Weight Update

217.4lbs

Food today:

3 boiled eggs
1 protein shake
Brie and lavash crackers
1 cup of mixed nuts
2/3 cup bbq pork
3 skewers of chicken satay
1 cup pot roast
1 SF venti caramal machiatto breve (to be known as CMB from now on)
1 cracker with peanut butter.

I will eat again - I am having a hungry day. My body is telling me it needs to eat. And it really is a need. I started to burp. It's always a sure fire sign that either I'm hungry or I'm full. Thank goodness there is a difference in the accompanying sensation else I'd be screwed!

The weight is doing the down a little, up a little dance. I'm not too happy about that but I do feel better so I'll keep plugging away. Tomorrow I may even get in a... wait for it... walk... gasp. I said it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home