Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hope and Inspiration

For all you new DSers or DS want to be's there is a blog that is simply a must read. Tia of Getting Switched fame is a woman whom I admire greatly. She has achieved an amazing level of success already and continues on her journey with incredible insight and dignity that I can't help but be inspired.

Today, after writing my previous post, I read her blog to catch up from where I left off before my mini vacation and I cried. I cried because in her writing I see some of the challenges that I face but in her reactions I see the way things could be. She has such a wonderful approach to her weight loss. She's determined but she's human. She's not so perfect that I can't relate but she's smart and resourceful - it makes it very easy for me to identify with her. Now if only I can be as smart about my current dilemma as she is.

Anyway, Tia has started a 30 day of good nutrition and exercise goal. I've blown the first few days but I am going to join her for the remainder of the month. Maybe doing this with someone who is in the same boat as me will help me get things back on track. My accountability will happen here. I will post daily - even if just a few lines since work is keeping me exceptionally busy. I will weigh myself and at the end of the month, on the 30th, I will take my 14 month photos.

Thanks Tia. I don't think you realize what impact you have when you write but you have certainly touched me. Thank you

2 Comments:

  • Ann! You're going to make me cry!

    I have faith that you can get to where you want to be. The road is certainly tough and fraught with many an obstacle, but the most important thing is to keep trying.

    I will certainly be rooting for you! I know you can do it!

    Much Love,
    Tia

    By Blogger Tia L., At 6:02 PM  

  • Ann,

    I think it is awesome that you are getting back on track. You are such a success to me. Keep plugging away, we all know it isn't an easy road.

    Tiffany

    By Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie, At 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home