Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, January 04, 2008

January Challenge - Day 2

So it's been two days since I decided that I really needed to stop being a train wreck... the rails wobbled a bit on day one, today was better. Copy and pasted from emails I sent myself...

Thursday 3rd

This morning 219.2
Breakfast - 3 boiled eggs (18g)
Snack - 1 cup of mixed nuts (22g)
Snack - 1 can of Weider Pure Pro protein shake (35g)
And then there was downfall. I thought I'd have time to go out to buy my lunch. I was wrong.
2 bags of potato chips (6g protein... and less than 50g of carbs!)
and then 2 donuts from the vending machine. Not what I was going for but is what I got. I ate them because I was hungry and simply could not wait. Crap. Oh well... there's still at least 10 hours of this day for me to redeem myself. I am sensing a high protein dinner in my very near future!

Dinner: Chicken Korma and Naan bread

'Twas not a good day in the end.

Friday 4th

This morning 217.2
Definitely not reflective of my eating yesterday but...whatever! The learning for me was that I have to have food with me at work. I cannot plan to go out for lunch. It simply doesn't work.
Today:
Breakfast: Brie cheese on chipolte flavoured Lavash crackers (30g), Iced venti SF caramel, caramel macchiato, breve (14g)
Snack: Protein Shake (35g)
Lunch: left over Chicken Korma (25g?)
Snack: 1 cup of nuts (22g)
Dinner: 1 chili cheese burrito (15g)
Snack: Iced Venti Concoction that I had this morning (14 g)
Snack: 2 cookies and some chocolate

I feel better today - I feel more in control even though my carbs ended up being a little higher than I would have liked. It'll be interesting to see if the scale responds to me eating more...more protein and more fat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home