Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Day 3

Weight: 216lbs

Not getting excited yet. I've been here before. I need to see a sustained loss that gets me below 215 before I get excited.

Food today:

5 chicken satays (50g)
1 cup of mixed nuts (22g)
1 protein shake (35g)
1 Venti SF Caramel, caramel machiatto breve (14g)
Pork Tenderloin (35g)
1/2 cup mashed potatoes
2 dark chocolate squares

It's been a good food day. Lots of protein and just a little carb for variation. I've been focusing on my fluids - green tea and coke zero have been favorites. It's funny I haven't been a real fan of pop but coke zero is one that I can drink without feeling like I'm going to explode. It's helping get over the sweet cravings... whatever works right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home