Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Weight Update

Ok... phew...things are moving back down. I'm pretty sure I was 218 something this morning. The fact that I can't remember the exact number shows you how much other stuff I have on my mind right now... the weight is definitely playing a lesser part.

One thing I did notice this morning is how much my face has changed. It looks almost sunken. There are lines and creases where before there was nothing but smooth... fat can be smooth. It's disconcerting. I can only imagine what I will look like in twenty years. Shudder...

1 Comments:

  • Your face will continue to change. I looked what I can only describe as haggard for a while - but I think I look more "normal" now. don't fret :)

    By Blogger Sharon, At 5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home