Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Weight Update

This morning 219.4lbs.

I am putting a certain amount of this down to water weight - I always retain fluid when I fly. I know I did not eat badly while away - if anything I simply did not eat enough. What I did eat was high protein and low carb for the most part. It was a good week.

I did struggle with my water. I was literally in back to back meetings for most of the time I was away so there was no real opportunity for dashing out to get some more water. I need to think about how to plan for this next time... I could feel myself dehydrating.

So we'll see what the scale says in a few days time. I'll have no access to a scale until Monday since we're heading out for a weekend in the Frankenmuth area

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home