Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween

For the first time ever I wore a Halloween costume yesterday. My company is very socially oriented so dressing up was part of the norm. I dressed as a volumptuos vampire. I looked pretty hot if I do say so myself!

I had so much fun. I had no idea it could be so liberating to get dressed up and act a little silly. I was tired by the time the day was done though. I had started with a breakfast meeting at 7.30 and didn't stop until 10.50 last night. When all was said and done I felt like a wet noodle.

This Halloween was also significant in that it was my first since surgery. I am not proud to report that I ate candy like a trooper. All day. Back to back meetings with no chance to grab lunch was the culprit that started the downhill slide. From there I never looked back.

Oh well... it's a new day today so time to move forward.

Weight today 218.6lbs. I swear this is going to be my weight forever! Yesterday I glimpsed 217lbs, today it's back to the old fall back position.

Today is another day of back to back meetings... I swear I have no idea how people get work done around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home