Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Month 11 Photo Comparison








You'll have to forgive the lopsided photos... Ms 8 was apparently a little off balance this morning. Given it's her first wonky photo's in 11 months I think I'll forgive her.

It's been a slow month.
Weight 218.6lbs which makes a loss for the month of 2.8lbs. And to think I was complaining of a 4lb loss last month. Oh well... it is what it is.

Photos:

Presurgery: 350 lbs
Month 5: 257lbs
Month 11: 218.6lbs

I added in the 5 month photo just to show how rapidly you lose weight in the first 5 - 6 months of this surgery. Some will continue to lose quite fast. Me... I've slowed down but I'm still losing so can't complain too much (but I will, just a little)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home