Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Interview Update

My 9.30am phone interview was pushed off until 4pm. The interviewer got held up this morning and asked for it to be changed until noon. I told her I had an appointment at noon but could do later this afternoon. We settled on 4pm.

I thought the interview got off to a stilted start but I must have hit a nerve with one of my answers because all of sudden I was getting lots of positive feedback eg "the interview is going swimmingly". I really enjoyed meeting with this woman - I think I managed to convey that I had what it took for the challenges of the job. She ended it with "I'll look forward to interacting again with you soon".

As far as I know I have one more phone interview which is scheduled for 4pm tomorrow afternoon.

I am starting to get excited. But I am scared to feel real confidence until I see something in writing. I am hoping that there is a major celebration in my very near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home