Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Interview Update

My interview went well today...I think. I suck at being able to successfully assess how I did. The position is for Manager of Customer Excellence. Basically the role is one that is aimed at keeping the customer experience forefront in the mind of all. Sounds logical but it is in fact very hard to do when faced with the challenges of the every day. It is a strategic role. I think I had enough experience in what she was looking for but having hired many people myself, it is hard as a candidate to know exactly what the hiring manager is looking for. That key word. Key phrase or concept.

I will be meeting with the previous incumbent of the role in the next few days and then we'll see where we go from there.

The money is right. The job sounds like it'll be both challenging and rewarding. The location is right. The people I've met have been amazing. The company values are reflective of my own. Now all I need is an offer. I think I could do some good here. I believe it'd be a good investment on their part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home