Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weight Update

221.4lbs

Things definitely seem to be moving in the right direction. I'm trying not to get too excited because it's so disappointing when it bounces back up but I have to say, I am very very glad I have moved away from 225lbs...I seemed to be stuck at or above that for ages (just over 2 weeks but it seemed much longer...shaking head at self)

The timing is good though. I plan to go fall clothing shopping this weekend with my buddy Mer. I am so excited to be going to see her again. I look a little different now than when I saw her last at my three month appointment with Dr L.

Hopefully the shopping trip will be to get a work wardrobe as well... keep your fingers crossed, I have my interview tomorrow at 10am. I so hope this leads to an offer... this week would be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home