Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Friends

Exciting shopping experiences aside, the best part of the weekend was the opportunity for me to spend some time with Meredith. You know how there are some people that you don't see very often, may not speak with very often but when you reconnect it's just very comfortable. That's how I feel about my friendship with Meredith. I totally enjoy her company and it's comfortable. So comfortable that apparently I didn't have second thoughts about falling asleep on the sofa while we were all watching tv... in my defense I was up at 5.30am and I did drive 4.5hours to get there.

Ms 8 got on famously with Mr 8 and little Ms almost 5. Ms 8 had a blast. She has come home begging for a trampoline (no unless we get rid of the pool) and a request to go visit again. No to the requested visit this up coming weekend but I think we can do something in the not too distant future. I know that hubby would love to go to a Michigan game with Meredith (a long time Michigan fan). Who knows... we'll see what we can organize.

Time to dash and prepare for my interview. Blogging is stress relieving for me hence spending time here 15 minutes before a critical interview.

Thanks for a wonderful weekend Mer and Adam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home