Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Weight Update

225lbs. Alrighty then...could this be real?

This is after a day of eating like crap. Planned mind you, but crap non the less. I think Sept 7th will go down in history as my first true carb day. We're talking bear paws for breakfast, chocolate for snack, chocolate chiller from Second Cup (can you see a recurring theme here?). I did throw in some protein at lunch and dinner just because I was missing it but it was carbs that I was craving.

I had planned to go with a day like this to try and mix things up. One day and then back to a protein filled day. I want to play around a bit with my food choices just to better understand the impact. I fully expected to pay heavily for my choices of yesterday but for some reason I didn't...I don't understand that at all. By my calculations I should have spent hours in the washroom both yesterday and this morning. Nothing above normal. Oh well... the scale moved down somewhat so I'll take it for now. Let's just hope that it's a permanent move down. I am so over being this weight...time to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home