Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I scratched the car

The brand new Kia Sedona that we've had less than four weeks. Backing out of the garage. I had ensured that I had cleared the mirrors (only 2 inches each side) but apparently my wheels were turned so I came out in a crazy angle and scratched the front right panel. And the bumper. With my husband in the car.

Talk about feeling like my heart was in my throat. I still haven't had the courage to look at it. I am so upset. Spending $2- 3000 when I am not working on something like this is not what I want to be doing.

Holy crap I could use a drink. But I won't.

Shit happens. But I would prefer it didn't happen to me right now. Off for a sleepless night of feeling stupid. Tomorrow we deal with the repairs. I hope to God that the extra insurance policy we forked out for is as good as it sounded. Guess I'll know soon enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home