Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weight Update

230.3lbs.

Actually the first time I stood on the scale it was 230.2 and then when I did it again (cause I didn't believe it) it was 230.4 so I've taken the average.


The funny thing is that this is exactly what my Dr. weighed me as yesterday, fully clothed. It's happened before. She comes in about 1.5lbs lighter than what I recorded and then the next day I see that on my scale. Go figure.

Let's see if I shave my legs, cut my toe nails and exfoliate before I weigh tomorrow I wonder whether I can drop that .3lb. Only kidding... but I am looking forward to it. I happen to like round numbers I guess and 120lbs down sounds... well... fantastic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home