Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Flapping in the Wind

It's funny how the little things can have such an impact. Since wearing a sleeveless shirt all day on Monday I've been thinking about it a lot.

Not because it was a particularly brave thing for me to do (and it was) given my real phobia about showing unsuspecting strangers my wrinkly arm fat. No, simply because it felt good. I had no idea how good it felt to have bare arms.

In the car, on a hot muggy day, the gentle coolness of the air conditioning felt good. Waiting in line to get into the park the breeze on my sun soaked arms felt... good. It's been many many years since I have worn a sleeveless shirt without the another one over the top. It was amazing to me how 'light' it felt.

Like I said... it's the little things that often have the greatest impact. Does this mean I will go around wearing a lot of sleeveless shirts? Not likely cause the wrinkly arms are still there but I will wear them every now and then. Just because it feels good!

Weight: 229lbs (I reserve the right to get excited for a few days... wanna see if this sticks first...but a will say a little quiet woo hoo today!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home