Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Weight Update

231lbs.

I'm starting to think that I'll have to cut off a few body parts to get below 230lbs! I know it'll happen but yesterday would have been good. It's funny, in all other parts of my life I am extremely patient. I am the calm one in traffic (I do 98% of the driving because hubby has no patience). I am the calm one in the face of idiotic children (I vent here not in real life in front of them...usually). But where it comes to my weight I have no patience. Well maybe that's not true... I'm good as long as I'm seeing progress that makes sense. What I struggle with is when the progress doesn't make sense. There is so much that is beyond our control and that is more difficult to take... on a day to day basis it can be a real crap shoot.

Oh well... time to get onto important things today. Grey hair to dye (thanks for the genes Mum!), jobs to apply for, Harry Potter to read. Life is tough ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home