Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Month 8 Photo Comparison









































































The photos are as follows:

Presurgery Front and Side - 350lbs
Month 2 - 60lbs
Month 4 - 85lbs
Month 6 - 104lbs
Month 8 - front and sides - down 118lbs

Weight today: 231.8lbs

Loss for the month: 5lbs

Total Loss: 118.2lbs

This is the first ever, and may be last, photo of me in a sleeveless shirt. I did it for a number of reasons. I have never felt comfortable in sleeveless. My arms are horrible and with the weight loss looking worse than they ever have. However I need to start accepting what I look like. So today this is what I am wearing. After my Dr's appointment we're off to Canada's Wonderland for a day at the water park. I should fit right in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home