Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Friday, July 27, 2007

One size does NOT fit all

You may recall that yesterday I was going to dye my hair. Well I did. It was long overdue. I decided to get a colour that was slightly darker than my existing one just for a change. I should have known that all did not go as planned when I returned to the bathroom to see that the dye had turned black. It always darkens to a deep purple. Black was new.

So I rinsed, conditioned and promptly wrapped my head in a towel. I was not ready to look right away. When I finally worked up the courage to look I was very surprised at what was looking back at me. I had dark hair. I am naturally an ashy blonde grey. I now have an ashy brunette do. It's different. Every time I walk past a mirror I do a double take.

This is not what I signed up for. Guess you can't always go by those hair swatches in the pharmacy. Guess they don't interact with everyones hair in the same way. Guess I'm going for a new look!

I'll take photo's on Monday...my 8 month surgeriversary.

Sometimes I just shake my head at myself. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home