Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Weight Update

231.4lbs

Yawn... not terribly exciting but I'm ok with it. I would love to see me dip below 230 before the month is out. Even at this level it would have been a slow month but at least I could get rid of 3 as the second number! I'm tired of that one... and 22 something sounds so much closer to 200 which in turn is close to 19something. ie I would really like to have a 1 as the first number in my weight. I haven't been there in 10 years. You know what's kind of amazing? That that number seems totally feasible. What a difference eight months makes!

3 Comments:

  • Only 10 years? It's probably close to 20 for me! LOL Don't get discouraged Ann, you will get there. The numbers ARE falling, but I don't think it could ever be as fast as we'd like them too. I refuse to give up though and I know that you won't either! Come On 229!!!

    By Blogger Karin, At 10:54 PM  

  • Hiya Karin.

    I was only briefly there 10 years ago... that was after a 100lb loss on Optifast. But I do remember how good I felt. 180lbs seems to be a great weight for me even though we're shooting for 160 this time.

    As I said though - I'll be happy to see a 1 anything at this point. LOL.

    You hang in there too!

    By Blogger Aussieabroad, At 11:53 AM  

  • It's feasible, and before you know it, that number will be a distant memory. Amazing how this works, isn't it?

    Good work and hang in there about the job situation - you'll find your right fit.

    By Blogger Sharon, At 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home