Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Weight Update

I stood on the scale this morning and it said 290.4... wow. That means I am only .4 away from saying that I have lost 60lbs. If I do it before Tueday it means that I've lost that in 2 months. Very cool!

I will update my blog later this weekend. I know I've been lax in writing... I needed some time to get my head together. Insights will be shared for your amusement.

Time to get Ms 7 ready for a birthday party she was invited to.

2 Comments:

  • Time for another picture!

    By Blogger qqtpie, At 1:57 PM  

  • Hey Pam!

    Hopefully you'll be showing your pictures soon too.

    Make sure you blog your experiences - you have so much to share with people are may face what you have already gone through.

    As you requested...photos above!

    take care

    By Blogger Aussieabroad, At 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home