Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The *itch is back

There are not many advantages to being morbidly obese... but there is one that I will miss. During the past year or so I have had only fleeting glimpses of the monthly cycle that North Americans affectionately call Aunt Flo. And I mean glimpse. I was so ok with this. I am done having children. I do not attach any significance to menstruation as a sign of womanhood. Let's face it, the whole thing is just a pain in the butt disruption to your life.

Well she's back, and she's back with a vengeance. I have always been fairly lucky - no heavy PMS, no great pain but this time around, she's making up for lost time! I cannot wait for this to be over. For all of you out there who suffer regularly... you have my deepest sympathy.

1 Comments:

  • I hear ya girlfriend. It will be a more regular occurrence. It will be bad for a bit and then gets better. Welcome back to the land of the hormone!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home