Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Weight Update

Todays weight - 221.4. As you can see I truly have not lost any weight. In fact I've gained a few pounds.

Next Thursday I have my appointment with the GYN and that IUD is so GONE. I don't know if this is the answer but I need to level the playing field. I can't assess whether this is truly a case of me screwing up, my DS "window" being closed or the IUD messing with the process. It's the one thing that's new so it's the thing that is going first.

From there we will reassess.

After the joy (not) of having the thing inserted I had planned to take the whole day off when it came out. The pain was miserable. But as luck would have it I am delivering business updates throughout the afternoon and night to our call centre staff. I'm seeing some pain killers in my immediate future... hopefully I can stay semi lucid.

So the 21st will be the day. I will do one more weight update on that day... no point until then. Then we'll go back to daily as my body rids itself of the hormones... it'll be just like a science experiment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home