Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Ho Hum...

218.6 Bored yet? I am...lol

I spoke with my Dr. today about getting the IUD yanked. She was a little surprised but that's ok. I wasn't asking her, I was informing her of what I was about to do.

I also spoke with her about a weird pain I've had the last week which starts in my upper gum and shoots up around my nose. Weird. Painful as sin. Quick. I didn't really think anything of it the first couple of times but it occurred enough for it to rate a mention while I was there. She wants my dentist to take a look.

I also mentioned it to my neurologist today while I was having my annual MS checkup. He also suggested the dentist after doing a thorough examination but more as a rule it out option. It could be some form of neuralgia. Apparently MS patients are more susceptible to it. I looked it up. The nickname for it is the "suicide disease". This does not please me.

I am not getting too worked up about it - we'll see if it continues. If it does then I'll acknowledge that I have a problem. Apparently the pain is the worse known to man, hence the nickname. I'm hoping for a cavity!

2 Comments:

  • You OK? No update for a while.

    Thinking of you.

    HUGS.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:47 PM  

  • Long time reader here - just wondering how you're doing!

    By Blogger mamaredhead, At 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home