Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Enough Already!

For the record I have had enough. Of winter that is. Of snow. Holy crap we've had a lot of the white stuff this year. The snow piles at the bottom of the driveway are about 5ft (make that 6 now!) high right now. It just doesn't want to let up!

On the plus side - shoveling is so much easier now. I can shovel to my hearts content and not feel like said heart is about to give up and die. My back, herniated disk and all, is doing great. My legs hurt more than anything else. I am in awe. All of this is thanks to the duodenal switch. Without it there is no way that I can do what I have been doing.

So yes I have had enough. Yes I am tired of shoveling but heck... I CAN shovel... that's kinda cool.

1 Comments:

  • Yes, you CAN! That is the most awesome part. My teenage daughter (who thinks she should have princess parking in the fire lanes in front of stores) asks me why we have to park so far out in store parking lots... My response? Because I CAN! LOL She hates it! Another thing--"within walking distance" has new meaning now that I am 200 pounds lighter! That distance is SO much further than before!

    By Blogger Lea B, At 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home