Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Holy Crap 221.5

5 lbs in a day... I know it can't be "real"... I don't eat 5lbs worth in a day but man when you're as messed up as I am about your weight it sure as heck feels real. This stuff just sucks!

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Kimmer for commenting on my last post. Kim is a DS success story personified. She made a comment about exercise (yeah I know) and water. 80 oz a day. For us metric folks that 2.5 litres or 10 glasses a day. Of water. With nothing in it. Yuk.

Seriously though she raises a good point. I do not drink plain water. I drink green tea, I drink iced tea, I drink crystal light, I drink coke zero, I drink Starbucks. I developed an aversion to the taste of water with my surgery and in order to get in enough fluid I started to flavour it from day one. I've never gone back. Maybe that's something I need to look at.

I also need to exercise. I have said it so many times and yet here I sit not having started a thing. No need to shake your heads at me - I'm shaking my head at me.

The water thing I can do. Tomorrow I will take 5 bottles to work with me. If I do it at work I stand half a chance. My challenge will be getting to the washroom since my time is seriously tide up all day, nearly every day. But I'll give it a shot. Let's start there and then work up to the next change.

Thanks for the suggestion Kim - I really appreciate it. I will also track down your email - I have some questions around exercise. I clearly need help with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home