Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Thank you

I just had coffee with a person whom I am very lucky to call a friend. I feel better. Laural also had the DS surgery, about 7 months after I did, so she understands what it is to go through the surgery. While my experience is obviously different than hers what she has given me is the gift of perspective. It was so helpful for me today to sit and talk about where I'm at and to listen to her challenges. It all goes back to what I harp on about on a regular basis - support through this journey is so all important. Maybe I need to listen to myself a little more and reach out in a tangible way.

Laural I hope you know what an amazing person you are. Thank you for being you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home