Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Weight Update

Yesterday 218.8, today 216.4... just call me yo yo.

It's starting to get the point that I am beginning to wonder whether I'll ever reach my goal weight. For the past three months I have been hovering at this weight. Am I unhappy with it? When I look at where I have come from the answer is no. I am thrilled that I look different, feel different...heck, I am different. Am I pleased with it overall. No.

With a BMI of 31 I am still obese. The fact that I had a BMI of 51 doesn't mean much when the word obese is still part of the descriptor. I need to lose another 11lbs just to be overweight. That seems like a long way away at this point.

Doing the right thing is tough when the hoped for results aren't materializing... I need to reframe what my picture of success looks like.

1 Comments:

  • Hey-

    JMHO, but how about changing your water or exercise before you change your view of success?

    I think water makes a huge difference. 80+ oz a day of real water not tea, coffee or substitute. H2O.

    I know you live in the frozen north, but how do you feel about your exercise/movement goals?

    I have revamped mine for 2008. Would you like to come along? New year, new challenges.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home