Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Size 14... my butt fits into a size 14? Wow!

I have not lost any weight in 2 months but I seem to have lost size. I was digging around for a new pair of jeans I had bought a few weeks ago (can't for the life of me find them) so instead decided to try on the size 14's I had purchased from Costco. I held them up against myself and decided there was no way it would work so I went back to looking for my other jeans. Still no luck so for a hoot, while trying to figure out what the heck I was going to wear, I slipped them on.

OMG. No tugging on the legs. They slid over my hips. I can do them up. OMG. I am wearing a size 14!

What an incredible rush. I feel so, so empowered. Weird how a pair of jeans can do that. Did I mention that they are a size 14???

Cool... does this mean that a size 12 is possible? I mean I still have 60lbs to lose. Wow. This is so ....wow!

4 Comments:

  • Size 12 totally possible - then look out for single digits - they will come :)

    By Blogger Sharon, At 2:48 PM  

  • Woo-hoo!!! Isn't the DS awesome. I think you should be expecting a big woosh on the scale at some point.

    By Blogger Tia L., At 6:19 PM  

  • WOW!!! Way to go!!! I see SINGLE digit clothing sizes in your future!

    :)
    Tiffany

    By Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie, At 8:36 PM  

  • You're going to be in a smaller size than me when you lose the rest of that 60 lbs!

    By Blogger Meredith, At 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home