Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Life

It's hard to believe that it's been a week since posting... life just seems to have a habit of getting in the way.

Right now I am not enjoying life much. I stupidly gave Mr 16. some leeway so he could do some Christmas shopping before work. I got a call from Wallie world to say that he hadn't clocked in. He was half an hour late. He got there for 7pm. School finishes at 2.50pm. His shift started at 6.30pm. Lots of math there.

I am so frickin' stupid at times. My stupidity and his idiocy is going to land him back at his Mom's. We have already spoken to her. Tomorrow I will be speaking with his new school. This just blows me away. Not only are we breaking up our family but this could break us financially. If she decides to go for support. The fact that we didn't go after her for the past 2.5 years will be chalked up to our stupidity by the courts. Legally she has a case for support. Mr 16's actions will cost us all dearly. I feel numb.

The biggest cost is the relationship between hubby and his son. This is the man that cried when his ex withheld visitation if she was pissed at him. This is the man who spent every waking moment planning the weekend visits so that the boys had special experiences. This is the man who in no uncertain terms let me know that his sons would come before me. He was passionate about them. I respected that. This is the man that can now walk away. It is heartbreaking to watch. It is hurting him. In his mind he is trying to do what he believes is right for Mr 16. To give him a fighting chance to make a good life for himself. In reality he is hurting himself. I hate this.

So needless to say I haven't felt like blogging much. My weight is stuck stuck stuck. I am disheartened and discouraged.

The one shining light is work. It is something I can feel good about. I am doing good things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home