Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, September 06, 2007

In a better frame of mind

Looks like my mood and my weight loss pattern perfectly match... roller coaster for both!

Seriously though - I am feeling better today. I think my biggest problem is that I simply wasn't taking control. I was letting things just happen and although I am far from a control freak, I definitely feel the need to have a say. To get things done.

So today finally got my blood work done. My biggest problem is going for twelve hours without eating. It is almost impossible for me to do. I tend to eat a protein rich snack before bed (anytime up to midnight) and then eat again anytime between 6 and 10am) Going from 8.30pm to 8.30am nearly killed me but it's done. I'm hoping that the iron supplements I've been taking for three months have helped. I was anemic.

Got my hair cut. Coloured it. Looking better and ready in case I get an interview or better still a job offer call.

Placed a call to HR in the company I was interviewing with. Hopefully that will result in a return call. I want the job but if I don't get it I want to know that the option is no longer there.

Now I'm sitting here getting ready to call some executive headhunters. Time to reach out for some help.

I feel better. I feel more in control.

Weight today: 226.4lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home