Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

My baby is sick...

Not my birth baby...my furry baby.















I've never had to deal with this before so it's been a rough experience. The nice vet we spoke with at 1.30am last night seemed to think that Angel has picked up Kennel cough during her stay at the kennel. You should have heard the poor little thing... it's a real hacking cough that ends up with a dry (thank goodness) retch. It's worse at night apparently which would explain how bad she was last night.

An emergency run to a 24 hour pharmacy to get some Benylin, which the dog did not at all seem to appreciate, and I managed to eke a few hours sleep out of the night.

So this morning I am extremely tired and to top it all off the scale says 227lbs. Crap. Going backwards pisses me off and I'm definitely going backwards. Sigh. Time to get Ms 8 off to school and then I'm going back to bed. My first commitment is not until the 1pm vet appointment so I think it'll be time well spent.

1 Comments:

  • I'm sorry to hear your dog is sick. That sucks. I hope she gets better!

    She's a cutie!

    By Blogger Tia L., At 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home