Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Month 10 Photo Comparison

221.4lbs

That makes for a measly 4.2lbs for the month. It frustrates me not so much for the absolute number but because less than a week ago I weighed 3lbs less. Timing sucks. Oh well, it's still down for the month and that's what I need to focus on.

As of today, 10 months since having the Duodenal Switch surgery, I have lost 67.7% of my excess weight. That's not bad. There are others that have lost faster and there are others that have lost slower... I'm probably about middle of the pack in terms of %EWL (percentage of excess weight lost) for the DS population. Other surgeries have different weight loss patterns.

Photo 1: Presurgery 350lbs
Photo 2: 5 Months - 93lbs
Photo 3: 10 months - 128lbs







2 Comments:

  • You look just fantastic! Congratulations on all your success.

    Good luck with the new career move.

    ~Ellen

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:33 AM  

  • Wow! You look amazing! I'm just sorry I'm so bad about keeping up with everyone's progress -- what an inspiration! :)

    By Blogger Donna, At 7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home