Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And so swings the pendulum

Yesterdays weight: 218.4lbs
Todays weight: 223.4lbs

I know this is not an increase in weight. I'm holding water and my normal bowel movement routine just hasn't happened. What a difference a day makes huh? Hopefully it'll drop back off in the next couple of days. I have my weigh in early this month (Thursday) and I would much prefer the 218 mark.

Solution? Drink a ton of water today and throw in a protein shake or two. I've already thrown in some additional fat in the form of Portuguese bacon. It'll be interesting to see what the scale says on Thursday.

2 Comments:

  • Portuguese bacon ... mmmmmm ... sounds delicious! I wonder where I can get some of that!

    By Blogger Tia L., At 3:09 PM  

  • Random gains like that SUCK. (Not that you don't know that.) I had one at the beginning of this month...POOF...one morning I am SIX pounds heavier. It took over a week for those damn pounds to disappear! (Not even that time of the month.) Here is hoping that yours go away much quicker!

    :)
    Tiffany

    By Blogger Little Chef On The Prairie, At 7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home