Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Feeding Frenzy

I felt like I was eating all day today but I was determined to up my protein. What was on the menu?

Protein Shake (28g of protein)
8 mini smokie sausages (14g)
1/2 cup mixed nuts (10g)
1/4 bbq chicken leg/thigh (30g)
few fries (no nutritional value...lol)
chicken breast (40g)
Starbucks Venti Sugar Free Caramel Macchiato Breve (16g)
3 chocolate chip cookies

That's a whopping 138g of protein...wow! I think I've managed to get about 2 litres of fluid in as well so I am doing really well today. Even allowing for incorrect estimation of the size of the chicken breast this is a major improvement on past weeks. Amazing what you can do when you make a deliberate effort to do so.

Weight this morning: 233lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home