Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Paying it Foward

Blogging is cheap therapy for me. I get to see what's inside my head almost from a third party perspective. I get some great feedback from people that I've known for years and from those that I've met since starting my weightloss journey. I also get the chance to pay it forward. To record my journey so that for those that are researching there options they have my account, among the many others out there in cyber space, as pieces of information that will hopefully lead them to making informed decisions.

Paying it forward is important to me. Without the carefully recorded experiences of others that have gone before me I would not have entered into my journey as comfortably as I did. These folks, through just writing, have shared wonderful insights into this incredible ride we're all on. Some have reached out through the blogging process. Others through online support group groups such as Obesityhelp.com. All have had a remarkable impact.

One blog that I read religiously is closing down. The author has decided that it's time to move on and live her personal life more so than document it. She has a natural writing talent that I will truly miss but I admire her for making what I think was a really difficult decision. Marybeth thank you for sharing so much of yourself, I don't think you will ever know how much of an impact you had on me. I wish you all the best in your life - you deserve to find true happiness and peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home