Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, June 28, 2007

General Ramblings Part 2

Updates are needed me thinks.

Report Cards

Mr 13 did better than last term. Still not great across the board but there is a positive trend and that for him is a first. I am very proud of him for making some of the changes he needs to make.

Ms 7. Straight A's. Three A+'s, ten A's and one A-. For the behavioural stuff - excellents across the board. We pay for grades. She's going to cost us a fortune.

Mr 16 did well on his two exams. His report card will come in the mail

The graduation ceremony was just lovely. It's amazing to see how well these kids scrub up with a bit of effort. Last night when I picked Mr 13 up from a post graduation party he said" today was a hugely awesome day". It doesn't get much better than that.

My weight: 239lbs. Thank goodness it seems to be on the move. One of the things I've added back into the process is Brie cheese. I think it's high fat content is helping move things along. I love the taste so it's a win win all around.

Job hunt: I didn't mention it yesterday but I did finally hear back from the recruiter. The hiring manager was concerned about the fact that I have little recruiting under my belt but was impressed with my training background. He's not ready to discount me yet. She is going to try and get me in front of him. I hope she succeeds. I would really like to explore this one further. I will continue the rest of my job search next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home