Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Month 7 Photo Comparison








Because I can be such a techno peasant and for the life of me don't know how to attach labels that stay where I want them to the above photos are:

Presurgery: 350lbs
Month 1 - 42lbs
Month 3 - 72lbs
Month 5 - 93lbs
Month 7 - 113lbs



Weight: 236.8 lbs


After all the agonizing that makes a 9lb loss for the month. If you had asked me even 4 days ago would I have expected this the answer would have been a resounding NO! But during the last 2 days especially the weight loss has kicked in again. I dunno. I can't think of a good reason it would have kicked in but I will say that it hasn't been an entirely smooth process. Let's just say that our trip to Wonderland yesterday was nothing short of agonizing.



Total weight loss since November 30, 2006: 113.2lbs
Total Excess Weight Lost: 59.6%

3 Comments:

  • Wow! You are doing wonderful! You know what's interesting? Your month 5 to 7 change (20 lbs) looks "bigger" than your previous 2 months... I guess every lb you lose now has a bigger visual effect.... if that makes any sense...

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:59 PM  

  • You are doing fantastic! You look mahvelous dahling.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:13 PM  

  • Words fail me. What can I say besides.....
    Wow! You look great!

    By Blogger Karin, At 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home