Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I look "normal"

I was playing around with the webcam this morning trying to send a video to my nephew Darcy when I realized that I could also take photo's with it. The quality is not great but it helps me to illustrate a point.















When I look at this photo, I see normal. I don't see double chins. I don't see little eyes in a puffy face. I see normal. The normal lines and skin issues of a 42 year old woman but normal. I didn't really see it in the mirror but I see it here. It's a weird sensation. My body is not there yet but from the shoulders up I look normal. Wow

Edited to say: I just looked at my presurgery photo in my six month comparison. Clicking on it will bring it up larger than life. I cried. I don't even recognize the face of that woman.

4 Comments:

  • Ain't normal grand? You look beautiful. Congrats.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:55 PM  

  • My mouth dropped as soon as I opened your post. YEAH you do look "normal." Not fat, not overweight, NORMAL.

    And hell, you also don't look 42. I would have placed you in your 30s.

    I am *so* happy for you!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:49 PM  

  • It's Karen "greenrat" here. I was just thinking about you today and thought I'd check out your blog. You look GREAT! I hope you feel as good as you look. I miss seeing you around.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 11:19 PM  

  • Yeay! You look so great


    Pam

    By Blogger qqtpie, At 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home