Life's a journey - Let's Switch it Up!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Waiting is Nasty

I've been waiting to hear back from the recruiter about an interview with the hiring manager. Nothing.

Figures - after doing some considerable research I have decided that I really want to work for this company. Everything I read about them tells me that there could be a really good synergy in terms of what I'm looking for and what they state their values to be.

I'll call today to get an update. It's such a fine line between being pushy and being aloof.

1 Comments:

  • Make the call. Or email if you've got an address. There is nothing wrong with follow up as long as you aren't doing it hourly ;)

    Sharon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home